“Wonderful Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Description: Best Mexican food in the hamptons. Besides the great food and margaritas, we have the biggest Tequila selection in the hamptons plus with 20 beers on tap the widest selection you will find. Join us for lunch, dinner or happy hour 7 days a week
Key West, Florida, United States
“Wonderful Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went Last weekend with My Daughter & Husband last Friday.. The Food was Terrific, Our server was quite good & we had a Great Time! They were out of Pulled Pork (seems to be a problem from other reviews) & something else... but our server let us know when she came to get our Drink orders... Great Drinks! Reservations are a must...

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Excellent food, not so great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I would have given this restaurant 5 stars if based solely on the food. The food is excellent. From the tacos to the enchiladas to specialties like the chipotle pasta, we have never had a bad meal. The service, however, is another story. The waitresses are hit or miss. This winter when we used to come all the time the girls there were fantastic, friendly and attentive. This summer they were slow and quite sullen.

The worst though is the male bartender/manager? that was there this summer- we're not sure exactly what his title is. He is rude, unpleasant, and generally presents an atmosphere that makes people feel completely unwelcome. Almost as if we're an imposition for eating there. He also dresses like a complete slob all the time, total lack of respect for the fact he is at a job and not lounging on his couch at home.

We got so addicted to the food this winter that we will definitely keep coming back, hopefully we'll get the same winter staff back this year and not the current summer staff. If not, and if you can, ignore the service and attitude. Otherwise try to do take out.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Drinks Are Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food is okay, the service is okay, but they had some very tasty cocktails. The mojito was particularly good, not overly sweet. I'd go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pokhara, Nepal
“It has potential”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I found the menu and food nice but the time it took to get served in this restaurant was appalling. Especially since there were only two tables in the restaurant including us. There were many minutes without a menu, waiting to order, waiting for food and waiting for a check in a almost empty restaurant. I am so happy we had the time to spare that day so I wasn't too stressed about it. I think they better sort out there staff issues quick because they have potential.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Albans, West Virginia
“Great food, terrible service...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place has really good food. The chips and salsa were excellent and my entree was very good as well. However, the staff is very inattentive. I sat at the bar both times I was there and I had to ask for refills almost ever time, and it was dead. Both the bartender, and the waitress spent most of their evening texting someone on their phones, getting my food or refills seems like a waste of time. It's a shame because it's a nice place and the food was really good.

• Visited June 2012