This hotel is just as it is described. Do not let the old reviews scare you away. Trust me when I say, I will not sleep at just any hotel. I was very skeptical about staying at a days inn. I normally stay at 4 star hotels, but since I was out of state to visit my son for parents weekend at Syracuse, I didn't have much choices. I would def. stay there again. Right off the freeway. Clean, modern rooms, staff was friendly and very helpful. What more could you ask for. For those who wanted to complain about the lil stuff remember it never advertised to be the four seasons!!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse Hotel Brewerton
- Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse Hotel
- Holiday Inn Brewerton
- Brewerton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse now offers free wireless high speed Internet access and pillow top mattresses!We are within close proximity to Oneida Shores and beach and just minutes to Syracuse, NY State Fairgrounds and Oswego. 45 minutes to Fort Drum military base. Hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary Express Start continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll.Visit Syracuse and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.