I visit buffalo a couple times a year, 1st time staying at Red Roof Inn near Niagara airport and this is my new perfect place to stay! Staff are genuinely friendly. The room was modern, super clean, and cozy. The price was responsible. I've stayed at other hotels in the area and this one beats the others by the price and cleanliness!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 Miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn