My husband and I visited the Boathouse to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. We spoke with Joe numerous times about the property because we wanted to make sure that we picked the right spot. Joe was so helpful and friendly, we just knew that we made the right choice and our stay was going to be great.
This house is so beautiful and immaculately kept. It is so obvious that the owners, Joe and Patti, have put a lot of money and love into to keep it that way; everything kept in perfect condition. There were flowers pots and boxes everywhere that added to its beauty. and charm. Cheri, their manager greeted us at the door and gave us a very informative and thorough tour. We stayed in the Reis Suite and this upscale and tastefully decorated suite is in the main boathouse. There is a porch attached that sits right over the water. We enjoyed our morning coffee and evening cocktails on that porch everyday that we were there. The rooms are stocked with everything you could possibly need; toothbrushes, toothpaste, robes and slippers, etc, etc... They have thought of everything. The inside is as immaculately kept as the outside.
We cannot not say enough wonderful things about the Boathouse, the owners and the staff. The breakfast, the beds and linens, the atmosphere; OUTSTANDING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Bed & Breakfast Lake George, NY - Bolton Landing