When the world seems to shine like it has had too much wine, when you are walking in a dream and you know you are not dreaming, it's amore!!!
BoatHouse BB is constructed on one of the most magical locations on Lake George. The Roman style stone arches take you back in time and the warmth of Isabella's suite will simply make anyone fall in love. Patti spoiled us daily with a 3-course breakfast while Joe narrated great stories about the history behind the house and the city. On our last day, Joe gave us a very special lake tour on his 33-foot custom mahagony boat, without which our stay would have been incomplete.
Every morning we woke up to the beckoning mountain views and the sweet ocean breeze on our porch. Patti and Joe made the stay very memorable, but more importantly they made us feel very special throughout.
I strongly recommend BoatHouse BB to all those who cherish luxury and comfort and expect nothing but the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Bed & Breakfast Lake George, NY - Bolton Landing