My husband and I stayed June 28th - July 2nd. We had a wonderful time! The Boathouse is absolutely breathtaking. The grounds are beautiful and it's a perfect location. It's a short walk into town and 5 minute walk to the Sagamore Resort, where you could use their fitness center. We stayed in Isabella's Sweet and loved it. It was quiet, cozy, and well-decorated. Patti and Joe, the owners think of everything. We enjoyed talking with them and getting to know them. They made us feel so at home. They are also very knowledgeable about the area and the history of Lake George. I can't wait to go back next year. Word to the wise....book early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Bed & Breakfast Lake George, NY - Bolton Landing