“DIRTIEST HOTEL EVER!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Blasdell
Mount Jewett, Pennsylvania
“DIRTIEST HOTEL EVER!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

This is by far the most disgusting room I have ever stayed in. There were cobwebs everywhere, the window would not close and had a huge crack in it and the bathroom was disgusting. There was an old piece of dental floss on the floor in the bathroom, the toilet paper holder came right off the wall, there was no hot water, and you couldn't shower in there anyway because there was peeling paint (with hair stuck to it) laying in the tub and black mold oozing out of the bathmat. The heat in the hallway would not turn off and it was so hot. We told the desk clerk and she said "sorry." Whatever...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011 via mobile

The beds were comfortable and guest service was wonderful. A lot of people complain but I enjoyed my stay. People have been trying to scam to get out if paying the bill but I checked the mattresses and found no problems. House keeping was nice about the soda I spilled and when I asked for a later checkout they had no issue with my request. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and coworkers looking for a little get away. I'm coming back next Sunday seeing as the Buffalo Bills statum is only 1 mile away and within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2011
Lockport, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

The Hotel Is pet friendly..And it showed,our room was infested with fleas! they were all over my jacket which I hung in the closet. All over my husbands socks! It makes me sick writing this!
I wish I Had Looked at the webs Ratings before we booked! It was a beautiful hotel years ago but not now! We were in there 15 minutes and got out when the first flea jumped on me! We were quickly given a refund, but I'm sure it was rebooked as there was a Buffalo Bills' home game and was booked full. Shame on you all!!!!!!
My husband is calling the health department in the morning!

Room Tip: Stay away from here!!!!!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

My room was supposed to be thhe top price range, a whirlpool....Well its easy to say that it wasnt great but heck i paid 89.00 for it!...smelled weird and there were spiders all over the place...even though the room sucked, the front desk lady who i think was Cheryl was very friendly and made sure i was satifsfied!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Florida City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

Stayed here in August 2011. Was bitten up terribly by bed bugs. Hotel management charged me for the days I stayed and did nothing to compensate me. I had over 100 bites all over my body. They re-rented the room 2 daysl later. Do not stay here !!!!

Room Tip: Dirty, smell moldy, and have bed bugs
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
ELIZABETH CITY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I am going back a long time ago..but this hotel use to be considered the Taj Mahal of the southtowns. We were booked for the week and only stayed one night. Room smelled moldy, there was rust around the tub drain, mold coming from underneath the tub mat and no hot water... Large rooms, a fridge, microwave and coffee maker - nice but not nice enough.

One room looked like it was jimmied open with a crow bar.

Trust me - there are much better places to stay..

Room Tip: No best room here.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

We stayed in this hotel, as a group, on May 21st. We had 12 rooms. I am sorry to say, the hotel was the worst any of us every came across. One of the people in our group had ants all in her room, another room had dust all in it, the comforters were stained, the floors weren't swept, one of the rooms had a broken window, in my room the toilet seat was broke, so was the thing you got Kleenex out of, the bathtubs were all cracked, the whole place smelled, the computer in the business center didn't work, it was terrible. I have never seen a place so terrible! I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed May 2011

Been to McKinley's Hotel? Share your experiences!