Let me start by saying that, for the price, this was a decent motel. That said, the price wasn't much and the motel wasn't anything special. First, the negative:
1. My room smelled like mothballs.
2. The door handle stop was missing from the wall. Instead, wall foam insulation had been squirted into the hole where the handle stop had been located. It had not been fixed up. The wall look like it had a giant white tumor.
3. In the morning, I could smell cigarette smoke in my room. I'm used to cigarette smell in the halls, but never have had the smell of fresh cigarette smoke in my room.
4. The sign on the motel said that it had been recently renovated. I am not entirely sure what constituted "renovated," but it looked like every other Super 8 in terms of overall newness.
Now the good part:
1. Good price.
2. Easy access to the interstate
3. Very quiet. Lots of construction workers staying at the motel. This meant they went to bed early and got up while I was still asleep.
In short, I would stay there again, but if some place nearby had better reviews and a similar price, I probably would try that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Binghamton Front Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Binghamton Front Street Hotel Binghamton
- Super Eight Binghamton
- Binghamton Super Eight
- Binghamton Super 8