“Nirchi's Pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Binghamton, New York, United States
“Nirchi's Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

When I moved to Binghamton, everybody said I "had to get a Nirchi's Pizza." So I did. It was just OK in my opinion. There are a lot of choices, however there are some other pizza companies that I like better. They have a pretty good breakfast pizza as well as wings and salads. If you are a pizza person I would definitely try it.

Binghamton, New York
“good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We usually get delivery service and it is always on time. Thick crust pizza is good with any toppings. Always delivered hot.

Montvale, New Jersey
“Cold Pizza?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The significant other and I came up here to escape the hurricane aftermath as we were/are without power, etc. for 2 weeks. He's familiar with the area, I'm not and obviously I am happy simply having some electricity, heat, TV, etc. We searched for a long time at lunch to find a pizza place. This is where we ended up. The pizza wasn't terrible, I keep an open mind with regards to pizza when travelling out of the general NYC vicinity. Still though, they barely had any pizza ready and all our slices were literally freezing cold as was the sauce they gave us with the tepid garlic knots. So weird. I feel like if I was able to sample pizza that was actually fresh and hot there I would probably like it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
canaries
“Best pizza in Broome COunty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

If you want pizza in the Southern Tier you must get a Nirchi's pizza. No one who moves away from the Southern Tier doesn't say at some point "Man, I miss Nirchi's pizza!" The reason they are the best Pizza joint in town is that besides the pizza, there isn't a bad thing on the menu. Don't be afraid to branch out.

Conklin, New York
“Local Fav”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is our regular pizza place. There are lots of topping choices and great prices. Friendly and casual atmosphere.