“Good Italian Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Venice Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 193 Restaurants in Binghamton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Henry and Lewis
Long Island, New York
“Good Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife & I stopped into this bustling restaurant after a long day of traveling, and we are glad we did. The food and service did not disappoint, the portions were large and the price was very reasonable. We will stop again next time we are in the area.

NY
“count on Little Venice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Love the ravioli and the chicken parm. Just stay away from the chicken cacciatore which is greasy. They also have the very vest gelato in town but alas, sometimes run out of the best flavors. We love it here. Family style, just charming and great pasta.

Visited July 2012
Endicott
“Sauce terrible!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Their sauces were overly sweet - not what you'd expect for italian food. Sugary - left an aftertaste in your mouth. Would not recommend!

Visited May 2012
Newington, Connecticut
“Nice and simple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

No glitz or glamour when you walk into this place. There is a nice, big bar area (I usually am traveling solo for business so I like a nice bar). Have to like a sweet sauce. I had the original chicken parm. Chicken was very moist given that it is two full breasts, not cutlets. Got a side of cheese ravioli instead of the normal sides and enjoyed them enough that I'd order them as a meal the next time I'm there. Again, nothing fancy, straightforward Italian cooking. I'm not Italian but this is what I would think a home cooked Italian meal would be. Definitely a place I'll visit during my next trip to the area. Oh yeah. They have these garlic parm pizza dough knots as an app. Loves them.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spring Hill, Florida
“The same”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've eaten at the Little Venice with friends many time because they crave the food but I usually find the fare overpriced and average

Visited July 2012