“Best Pizza Ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Big Indian
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Local Produce, Beer and, groceries. Daily Specials. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner..
Long Island City, New York
“Best Pizza Ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Me and some friend went camping near here and decided to stop in. The best chose ever!!! There pizza was delicious!!!! The girls working there were very nice and toldi us about this great place to hike while we were around for the weekend, it was great!! I recommend that you stop in and grab a slice it is worth it!!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Everything was GREAT, New Owners ROCK!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family comes up every summer and stays in the area, the place is looking wonderful, new roof new deck and better yet new food, it's of course a deli and now has pizza by the slice! the pesto pizza was to die for! had had a back room with a little inventory( not a CVS or anything) but AMAZING local products the girl working knew a lot about the area and recommended some great places to hang out and hooked us up with some fat subs!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York, New York, United States
“I have never seen so many deer heads”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

In walking into this quaint little deli the first thing that caught my eye was the amount of deer heads mounted on the walls. There's more heads than there's enough walls, kinda creepy (I thought I heard a banjo playing in the background somewhere) They didn't have the Arizona Sweet Tea (White Label) I was looking for but I found some substitutes. The young gal behind the counter with the wounded leg was very friendly!

Visited July 2013
“We had some of that rosted pig”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While staying at the Starlite Motel me and my girlfriend stopped here for some food. The owner was friendly and gave us a lot of tips about the area including Blue Hole. Then we came back on Saturday for the PIG... YUMM! :D

Visited July 2013
Greenville
“You're out of luck if you want anything other than a sandwich.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Visiting the area there are always things one forgets. DONT look for it in this store. It's a wreck of empty dirty shelves with absolutely no inventory. It seriously needs to offer at least a pack of rolaids and a packet of tylenol. We now drive right past it to Belleayre plaza because we got tired of wasting the time to park and walk into their chaotic "store".

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jean E, Manager at Big Indian Market & Deli, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
I am sorry you had a bad experience at our Deli, I am quite certain that you may have missed our "General items" area located in the far left of our restaurant. We do try to carry a variety of items for our local customers as well as those visiting the area like yourself. It is 100% new as of this summer with all new shelving and products so the accusation that they were dirty is far fetched at best. "you're out of luck if you want anything other than a sandwich" I'm sorry you felt that way, but we are a deli not a gas station or grocery store, we try very had to keep products available to all customers but sometimes a busy weekend can result in us selling out of certain products. I am terribly sorry you had a less than satisfying weekend here in the beautiful Catskills biased on the reviews you left from this weekend on our business and fellow businesses no one seemed to make any impression on you. We are sorry and hope that in the future you would stop again and take another look around.