“Feels Like Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethpage
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Feels Like Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Perhaps the most friendly staff I have ever encountered in my travels. From the management to the wonderful cleaning staff and all the way to Brian at the front desk, who became like a friend during my long stay here. Easy access to local business and shopping. Washing machines on premises are inexpensive and they put a TV in the laundry room to make life easier. Parking is easy. Rooms are comfy - one drawback is that it would have been nice to have (non adult) movies to order. When spending this many nights in a hotel, it is nice to have some extra entertainment. Fridge is nice and big, stove burners work great, as do the microwave and sink. Bathroom is a good size and efficient. For anyone who needs to make an 'extended stay' in the Bethpage/Hicksville area, this is by far the best choice.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that management and the staff took care of your needs during your time in ESA Bethpage. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with the entire staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed here when were in town on business for 6 weeks. As insurance adjusters we travel constantly and we've stayed in countless extended stay hotels - this one was the best! The staff is great, the hotel is clean, the location is convenient, and it was affordable. The manager always greeted us and our dog by name. I was so impressed by the extras provided at this location. Things like coffee and breakfast really make a difference. Highly recommend ESA Bethpage!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay at Extended Stay America Bethpage. We recently started our Grab & Go breakfast program and I am excited that it made a positive difference for your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels for your lodging accommodations through out the country.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I love all the staff at this hotel specially the manager, she's just awesome. Customer service is excellent. I definitely will come back if I had the chance and I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting near Hicksville/Bethpage area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property in Bethpage, New York. It's great to hear the staff & management provided excellent customer service. Thank you for recommending Extended Stay America Bethpage. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I came here because of Sandy.i did not know what to expect fema gave us the authorization and i wasn't sure how we would be treated the people here were so understanding they welcomed us and have continuously have been so good to us we are so blessed to have been put here since we can not go back to our home we are still here and will be until the end of the month we will always be grateful and will come back and put our family here for visits and suggest to friends not too many places i would say that about Thankyou Extended Stay America Special Thanks to Kareen,Christian,Brian,Elaina,Jessica,Jean,Sonny and all Thankyou

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay, and that you would recommend us to your family & friends. I hope everything is well after everything you have been through after Hurricane Sandy.
babylon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

From my initial phone call with Corrine, To my welcome at the door, I knew this was the right choice. I have been displaced from Super Storm Sandy and all i wanted was a bed and a hot shower. What I received was ALOT more.! Corrine was welcoming and made me feel like i was a part of her Family!. I was originally placed on a smoking floor but one I voiced my concern, Corrine (the manager) was quick to move me. in fact, I moved again tonight but It was now Christian that welcomed me and found me a room on the first floor. since i work in a hospitality based Orthodontic Practice, i tend to critique others on thier friendliness and energy, but in this case, i think I learned a few more things from both of them. Friendly, caring, polite and accomodating, You must come and see what I see!

Room Tip: if you are not a smoker ask for the FIRST FLOOR!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear the staff provided great customer service, and I am glad we were able to find you non-smoking room on the first floor. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Hicksville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been three times at the hotel and i can say that is a wonderfull please , exelent service , everything clean , peolple frendly ,they make me feel as at home , 100% happy . Corin who is the manager is always taking care about us . I will reconmend this hotel to all my friends and all of you it will be a great expirence.

Room Tip: First floor amaizing
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff and management are providing excellent service each time you visit Bethpage. Our goal is to make every guest feel as though they are at their home away from home, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for your review.
Cranston, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I work in the area every other week and stay at this hotel because it's great! The room is always clean and the staff is professional. During the storm of 2012 when there weren't any rooms, the manager made sure I was able to get a room so that I can come to work. She is always accommodating and very polite. I give this hotel an A+ for overall stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that management was able to get you a room during Hurricane Sandy. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage? Share your experiences!