“My stay has been wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethpage
“My stay has been wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

My hurricane sandy savior. After loosing most of my house my family and i came to the extended stay hotel in Bethpage. We were greeted by a friendly and caring staff. Our stay has made our temp living situation pleasant. The room was clean, the staff has been wonderful. What else can we ask for!

• Stayed November 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and the staff was able to meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully under much better circumstances.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Syosset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

When my son first made this reservation for us a little over two months ago, our stay was to be for three days in November; from the fourth through the sixth, and scheduled to check out on the seventh. My son, who lives out of town was coming to Long Island, and he was to stay in our house in Syosset, while my wife and I would be staying at the hotel.
Little did we know that,"Sandy" would be paying us a visit during this period.
When Sandy hit Long Island, my son cancelled his trip and and since we lost all power in our house we remained at the hotel. Although our reservation was to end as of the seventh of Nov, Corrine, the manager, was able to extend our stay for another day, hoping that power would be restored within a day or so. This went on for a few days, Corrine always being able to manipulate the reservations and rooms, allowing us to stay, since power was not yet restored to our house. That Thursday, I told Corrine, that if in the event she was able to manage and find a way for us to stay Thur. night, although we would be grateful, it woiuld present a problem, since our religous requirements prohibit us from traveling from sunset on Fri. through sunset on Sat. I don't know how, but somehow, Corrine knew this, because she looked right at me and said," Mr. Rubin, don't worry, I already arranged for you and your wife to stay here past the weekend". I was speechless. For the first time that I can remember, I was at a loss for words. These few moments were typical of Corrine's conduct. Without any fanfare, she did what she thought had to be done. She immediately contacted housekeeping, and had a crew of five come to our room, stripped all the linen, took out all of the towels replacing them with fresh towels, had all of the wooden and tile floors mopped, carpeted floors vacuumed, furniture dusted and in no time, the room looked as if we were just arriving and checking in. Everything was spotless.
That night the Nor'easter hit with its accompanying snow storm and my wife and I drove across the street to a restaurant for dinner. When we came back, I parked near he front door to let my wife out so that I would be able to look for a parking spot. When I finally found a spot and got out of my car, someone came walking toward me, and took me by my arm to help me walk in the snow to the main enterance. When we got inside, I asked the lady what her name was, she took off her hood and said, "Its me, Corrine" It was about eleven o'clock at night, and instead of being home, Corrine was at the hotel, worrying about her guests. I now know why the entire staff was so cordial, helpful, efficient and courteous. Thay had a supervisor that set the highest of standards by her actions.
If necessary, I would certainly come back here, and would, wthout hesitation, recommend this hotel to all of my friends, relatives, etc. since I can't imagine any establishment being more attentive to the needs of their guests.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that Corrine and the staff took care of your needs during your time in ESA Bethpage. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with the entire staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Long Island City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

when i get there they make me feel like if i were visit my family. they remember my name my preference and almost all the things that i need there ;also it is one of the safetys place in long island . people there is always happy to help you make your life easy

Room Tip: all the place but lower level are better because are for no smoking person
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your positive comments. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff members established a home away from home during your time in Bethpage. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
boca raton, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Corine Haas the manager was fantastic and took care of our every need. she made sure our room was comfortable and homey. in addition when we needed a taxi in the gas crisis she handled that as well. she always had a kind word to say to us and even bought something my wife needed from the pharmacy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I'm glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable during Hurricane Sandy. Thank you for your kind words, and I am glad we were able to get you transportation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back into the Bethpage area.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The room was a nice size with a small kitchenette. Good size bathroom. The bed was super comfortable. In the morning there was coffee and muffins. For $111 per night this was a good deal. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The windows open up so you can get some fresh air in, which is a good thing.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete it. It's great to hear that you would stay with us again, and we look forward to accommodating your lodging needs in the Bethpage area. Thank you again for your review.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We originally booked the room for 10/26-10/29, unfortunately due to hurricane sandy we decided to leave one day earlier. Our experience/stay was great. The kitchenette was awesome...we stocked up (too much)..lol. I definitely recommend this place if you want to stay close to the city but away from the chaos. Nice and quiet. Room service was on point. They were very helpful and very informative with the given situation (hurricane warning). Good coffee in the morning til 930am. The only thing that I had a minor complaint with my spouse was the vent system and a strong food odor in the hallway...other than that our stay was pleasant. Restaurants, supermarkets, mall...everything is real close..and the city is only 20mins away...I plan on going again with the family. We traveled from CT. Again, the staff had great customer service..very important!

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you loved the kitchenette and our location. I am glad to hear you made it home before the hurricane, and hope you stay with us next time your in the area. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Brookston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is a very nice Extended Stay. The staff are all extremely polite, cordial and will go out of their way to help you out if needed. Very clean inside and out, furniture looks brand new, unlike other extended stays I have stayed in where the furniture shows wear and tear. Carpets are clean and you feel comfortable taking your shoes off. Beds are comfortable and come with 4 pillows that are not 100 years old.. Housekeeping does a wonderful job on your cleaning day and are very conscientious about their work. The staff, from Manager Corinne to the Maintenance man, Sonny, top the list on making you "feel at home". I am here for a 6 week stay for business, then leaving for a week, I will be returning for my Thanksgiving week off work.. Great location, close to shopping, train stations and off the beaten path so you avoid loud vehicular noises..
Laundry facilities very nice, washing machines work well and dryers dry with normal time. You don't have to keep inserting quarters to get your clothes dry. Great care taken with landscaping, well maintained.. Great Place, Great Stay... Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and hotel. It's great to hear that you were happy with the entire hotel, right down to our landscaping! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back around Thanksgiving!

Been to Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage? Share your experiences!