“Great burgers,nice bar.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 50 Restaurants in Bethpage
Northport, New York
“Great burgers,nice bar.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I LIke to order burgers fir dinner from this place every so oftten. The burgers are large and delicious. You can customize the topping with a large selection of extras. There is a nice long bar with plenty of selections on tap and responsive knowledgeable bartenders ready to serve. I would recommend for drinks and a late night snack. I believe they have live bands and karaoke as well.

Visited November 2013

Florida
“Advice for mgmt”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I am giving this an average rating. The service was terrible. The food though was surprisingly good for a bar/pub style restaurant. Seated we were given menus and thirty seconds to decide if we wanted soup or salad and what our choices were for the entrees. The waitess seemed annoyed that we took our drinks from the bar. We were never served water. The bottle of spray cleaner with a dirty rag was sitting on the ledge next to our table. After the entree was brought I had to ask her to please take it away. I sat thru the first course with this dirty rag and cleaner next to me but I couldnt sit much longer. She took it away and never apologized. Seemed annoyed I even had to ask. While still eating the entree she came to ask if we wanted coffee and dessert. I felt this was a joke at this point. I told her I wanted another cocktail and after my dessert would be a decaf coffee and choc mousse pie. She brought the cocktail and coffee and dessert at once and took my entree. I do not feel I would ever return to this establishment. It is sad because the salad was very good and the entree was decent except the instant potatoes tasted very instant. I would suggest to the kitchen to use french fries or a better brand of instant potatoes. My suggestion to the MOD would be to insure all cleaning supplies are out of sight when the restaurant is open for customers. Also, train the servers to allow the guests to enjoy their cocktail before the coffee is served. They may enjoy another before coffee. It is polite to ask the customer for their menu choices after about 2-3 min at the least, not thirty seconds.
This is not a diner.
I understand turning over the tables is necessary to insure a profit but there were quite a few tables empty when we visited mid week.

• Visited August 2013