“Good, but very limited seating.” 3 of 5 stars

716-567-4057
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Bemus Point
Jamestown, New York
“Good, but very limited seating.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have been there several times. The pizzas we had were good but greasy because of the peperoni. Now we order take out and it's better.

Visited February 2014

Williamsville, New York
“Good Food by Manager and Staff Need An Attittude Adjustment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I always try to see the positive side of life but at Coppola's at times I struggle. I like their pizza but the people behind the counter seemed a bit annoyed when waiting on you. This wasn't an isolated incident but has happened to me several times and to my friends. I had the manager scream at me once because I asked for extra blue cheese for my wings. They are the only game in town and I think they know. The food is good so they are almost there. All they need to do is put a smile on their face. This review is not to distract customers from choosing Coppola's, it is for Coppola's to see how they are perceived by the public.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dewittville, New York
“Awesome food, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wonderful family owned Italian restaurant. Food is tops and prices are reasonable. Features a small eat in area with two televisions. A couple of outdoor patio tables. Service is A+. Our family loves the large pizza wing deal which fills up our family of four without breaking the bank. I highly suggest giving them a try! Menu has a nice variety of items from finger food snack to subs and salads even.

Visited December 2013