Writing this as we sit by the fire place of the overlook lodge.
This has been one of our most pleasant experiences ever. The people at the front desk are very professional and wonderful, Jennifer accommodated all our requests so gracefully and upgraded us to a room with a breathtaking view of the frozen lake! William (who does the night shift) is also a very friendly guy, he made a fire for us in the beautiful stone fireplace and attended to it at regular intervals, both days we were there.
The rooms are very well maintained and clean with gorgeous views. Make sure to ask for the rooms that overlook the lake as half of them face the other side.
Everything else is just BEAUTIFUL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge features 24 guestrooms with either a commanding view of the Hudson River or the forests of Bear Mountain. Our newly enhanced guest rooms are a great reason to rediscover Bear Mountain featuring a luxurious, distinctly rustic feel to match the lodge's spectacular location and views. The Hudson Ballroom offers breathtaking views of both the Hudson River and Hessian Lake for your meeting or celebrations, up to 180 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Groupon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Bear Mountain Inn's Overlook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Inn`s Overlook Hotel Bear Mountain
- Overlook Hotel Bear Mountain