“Simple, cheap” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   220-33 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361-3642 (Formerly Ramada Bayside / Queens)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bayside
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Simple, cheap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stayed three nights.
The bathrooms are small, but clean.
There is a cofee machine in the bedroom, but once you use it, you don't get new capsules.
The beds are old - Some very hard, some sagging. We all (even my 10 yo) ended up with back pains. Also, the beds are very small double beds, so if you are two big people, it will be a tight fit in the same bed.
The rooms are relatively clean, and that is good.
Complimentry breakfast is simple, but satisfying.
The LIRR train is a 10 minute walk away, and that gives easy access to NY city.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Vinnie M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Yaron R,

First of all, thank you for staying at the Best Western Hotel, and for taking the time to leave a comment about your stay with us. Your opinion is very important to us.

I am glad to see you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms, our complimentary breakfast buffet, as well as the location of the hotel
I’m sorry you didn't enjoy the comfort of our beds, but I can assure you that we changed all our beds and mattresses last summer.
We do also have different size of beds, depending on the category of the room, from Doubles, to Queen, to King size beds, please feel free to make any request at reservation.

The coffee cups are supposed to be refilled everyday, I will make sure to remind the housekeeper about it, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact me directly for any further inquires, at 718-631-4900.

Best Western Bayside, NY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The employees here are so accommodating and polite. The room was clean and the beds are very comfortable. Good array of breakfast items to choose from. What really stands out though is the front desk's great attitude. Would definitely recommend this place to others.

• Stayed April 2014
Vinnie M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Lilytaps,

First of all, thank you for staying at the Best Western Hotel, and for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience.

I am very glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us, the comfort of our beds, and mostly our customer services.
We will be looking forward to welcome you back soon again.

Should you have any futures inquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 718-631-4900

Best Western Bayside, NY
Boston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed this hotel for a day visit to New York with my family. It is a simple but nice hotel. I will probably come again. I would like to suggest to upgrade breakfast and reduce the level of noise outside the room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vinnie M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Huck Ju K,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our Survey, your opinion is important to us.

I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and we will be looking forward to see you again. We just started our new breakfast buffet a few weeks ago, and we are happy to receive so many feedbacks, in order to make it as enjoyable as possible for our customers.

Should you have any further comment or inquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900

Wayne, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Strange to park above lobby but the parking was secure. Great walking distance to Bell Ave restaurants. Weird experience to have closet curtain partially block room door on opening every time. Comfortable bed, small bathroom. Free Internet though censored content. Free water, fridge and microwave though I had to search for them. Small TV.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bruce F,

I am glad to see you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and the location of our Hotel.
I am sorry you didn’t enjoy our closet curtain as much as we hoped you would. Please feel free to request for a front side room on your next stay with us, as most of them have a little more space.

Fishkill, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Accommodations comfortable, although the bathroom/sink areas were somewhat claustrophobic, staff pleasant. Parking situation is difficult. Cramped accommodations and parking difficulties are not unusual when staying in NYC, however, the room itself was totally comfortable. They could have actually made the room a bit smaller, and made more room in the bathroom.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear David T,

I am glad to see you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and our customer services.
Please feel free to request for a front side room, during your next stay with us, as they are slightly bigger, and get more light.

Should you have any further comment or enquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900

Hutto, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Considering the choices around this area this hotel was fair. Don't cross the cleaning lady though, she will yell at you in different language. Beware of the taxi cab the front desk calls for you. I would recommend calling for your own or you will end up getting a relative of the staff picking you up for a flat fee.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Vinnie M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Dale A,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience, your opinion is important to us.

I would like to apologize on behalf of our Housekeeping Team! I will have a meeting with them to remind them the importance of your comfort, customer services is our number one goal, this is unacceptable and I will make sure it will not happen again!

Regarding the taxi, we do work with a couple of taxi companies, and all of them have a flat rate for our customer. Feel free to request your preferred one to the Front Desk Agent.

Should you have any further comments or any inquiries, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186314900

Best Western Hotel, NY
Boyds, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a family event in the area. The rooms are not large, but they are clean; and the price was reasonable. When I arrived, Chris (front desk) was welcoming and helpful. He also provided very clear directions for me, when my GPS did not seem to be working properly. They are creating a breakfast area. In the meantime, you have your choice of going to the hotel next door for a hot breakfast or staying put and having an apple, muffin, granola bar, and coffee (available in the lobby). There is also a restaurant in the hotel. The hotel arranged for a tour of NYC, which the family really enjoyed.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Deb H,

Thank you for staying with us as the Best Western Hotel, and for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as our customer services and complimentary breakfast.
I am also glad Chris could be of your assistance, and I will personally thank him for making your stay better.

Our Breakfast room is now operational and we hope we will be welcoming you back very soon!

Best Western Hotel, NY

Been to BEST WESTERN Bayside Inn? Share your experiences!