“Good local Chinese/Sushi food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 129 Restaurants in Bayside
Cuisines: Asian
New York
“Good local Chinese/Sushi food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We ate at Asian Terrace over the weekend and all four of us thought the food was delicious. We started with sushi and went on to the shrimp and chicken with honey walnuts. Another person said her salmon in teriyaki sauce was very good. The side of chow fun for the table was very tasty. The décor is striking and there were plenty of customers. This is a good local restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Nice find in strip mall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Happy this place is near me. When looking for more than take-out Chinese, come here. They have a nice bar and decent drink menu too. Won't disappoint.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Good food in a convenient location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've gone to Asian Terrace a couple of times and have always had a good experience. The decor is interesting. There is a giant rainbow fountain in the middle of the restaurant. I've ordered miso soup, a California roll, a chicken tempura roll, and the calamari appetizer and everything has always been good. I wouldn't say the best that I've ever had but pretty good. My boyfriend ordered the chicken with mango. He said it was tasty but spicy, and too much mango. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant for good food and a convenient location.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bayside, New York, United States
“This is a somewhat hidden gem in the bay terrace shopping center, with delicious innovative food, attentive friendly service and”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We come here often . All of the friends we brought love it. The guacamole and tuna tatar appetizer is outstanding, with spicy chips. Everything we have eaten is delicious. They even have yummy bubble tea.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitestone, New York
“First visit, but not the last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were four satisfied customers! Everything we ordered--the appetizer, soup and 4 different entrees--were all excellent. The steamed vegetable dumplings exceeded my expectations. My salmon teriyaki couldn't have been better and the vegetables accompanying it were perfectly prepared. The sea bass ordered by my significant other was thoroughly enjoyed. The desserts weren't noteworthy, so I would pass on them. Great restaurant and I can't wait to go again!

• Visited January 2013