“If only all the other locations can be like this!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 128 Restaurants in Bayside
Cuisines: American
Ozone Park, New York
“If only all the other locations can be like this!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I visited the Boston Market last week Thursday with my 11 and 4 yr old kids and we all left there very pleased. When we approached the counter to place our order we was greeted by a worker who was very well mannered and polite. She took my order and took it over to the register. When we approached the register we was greeted by a very cheerful older lady who took my payment and told us to go get our drinks and that she will take our meals to our seat. She then placed our meals on the table I showed her and stood there and waited till we got to our table. While we were have our meals, occasionally both workers came to ask us if everything was ok and if we needed anything else. The place was clean and not crowded, which was the perfect atmosphere to have my lunch date with the kids. There is a Boston Market almost 5mins from my home but it is always over crowded with very long lines. I will take the extra 20min drive anyday to this particular location just to know that I will be getting exactly what I paid for and more with the exceptional staff this location has. Not to mention the food was excellent!!!!!

• Visited February 2013