“Hotel very clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bayside
Annecy, France
“Hotel very clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have stayed few days at the Adria, the bedroom was smaller that I could imagine but very clean.
The place is safe and quiet, I slept well :) I asked for a show round and I met Crystal, she did a wonderful job for me. All the staff was very kind and proactive. And for the "gourmets", do not leave the area without going to Martha's Bakery. A big thank you to the Adria team.

Room Tip: No pool but a fitness room open 24 hours
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Gramoune1002

I am glad you enjoyed the location, cleanliness and superior customer care. We are
making customer's comfort, our priority, and our staff will be happy to know they
exceeded your expectations.
Crystal is also very happy she could assist you during your stay.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 7186314900.

Adria Hotel, Bayside NY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Inglewood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I Love this Place!!
The Price is Fair Your Not Stuck Paying a High Price bill
Clean sheets and towels
Quiet so you will Not be bothered by a lot of Chatter
Friendly staff and The Suberb place to Throw A Party

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Steven D

First of all, thank you for staying with us.

I am glad you enjoyed our location, cleanliness and superior customer care. We are
exceeded your expectations.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've been staying at the Adria for many years.Always had a good experience.Clean rooms,helpful staff.The GM always asking if everything is alright. The front desk personnel were nice and helpful. The breakfast was very good.The place was clean.Nice updated rooms.Near the airport and walking distance to the train and many restaurants and right off the parkway..And never had a problem finding a spot on there parking deck.Its the only place I stay when I come to NY.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Pete G,

Thank you for taking our survey and for being a repeat customer in our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed each of your stay with us!

As always, if there is anything I can do to make it even better, please feel free to contact me directly at 7186345900

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I recently had a birthday party in the hotel's ballroom and set aside a block of rooms for my out of town family. The rate that the sales manager gave me was very reasonable compared to other hotels and included breakfast and free parking which is rare in the New York City area! The rooms were VERY clean and the staff were VERY friendly and accommodating. A few family members needed to check in early and the front desk took care of this without a problem. I will definitely come back here again and highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good deal in a nice convenient area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mark E,

I am happy you had a great experience with us!
Our Staff is always doing their best to accommodate our guest at their convenience.
We hope to welcome you all back for your next Party.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Excellent customer service, the rooms are very clean ,you get a good breasfast.
Very important The staff at the adria hotel are very good there on top on any situation they care for the custumer big plus I recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Nick M,

Thank you for staying with us!
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff is giving their best to make our customers feel comfortable, and they will be happy to hear they succeeded!

Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

As we entered the hotel we were not sure what to think as the outside of the building is less than beautiful. The area is nice with lots of things to do and restaurants of all kinds. The girl that greeted us was very nice and helped with an early check in. The rooms are clean and decent size for NY. They could use a little updating, but clean which is my biggest concern at a hotel. We stayed 3 days and were happy each morning with breakfast.
Our second day we had an issue with the heat, but they immediately sent someone to fix it and the guy was very polite. They even called to make sure it was working a little while later.
The day of check out the gentleman at the desk ordered us a taxi. The taxi was prompt and cost much less than the one we took from the airport.
We appreciated the discount we received for the multi night stay and will be back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Dear Ms Sharpe,

First of all, thank you for staying with us.

I am glad you enjoyed our location, clealiness and superior customer care. We are making our customer's comfort, our priority, and our staff will be happy to know they exceeded your expectations.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

Bayside, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

From the very beginning I was disappointed. I paid for a smoking room, which showed on my receipt from Priceline. However, we were chastized for smoking and told that we were NOT actually in a smoking room and asked to cut down. An attempt to change rooms was not possible as it was New Year's Eve and the hotel was packed. Then, the toilet leaked whenever you flushed it. The water came from around the bottom of the toilet and I didn't notice it til the bottoms of my pants were soaked with ice cold water. I did not have a change of clothes. They sent someone to fix the toilet and we were told it was fixed and then guess what? More leaking water all over the bathroom floor. The ice bucket had a crack in it, which we didn't notice until we went to refill it and it had soaked through the table with all our stuff on it. Then management called to tell us we were smoking too much. Later they told us we actually did have a smoking room. So then why complain about the smoke? None of it made sense. Then they had to send the guys back up to the room to refix the toilet that hadn't even been fixed to start with. It's kind of difficult to have a fun New Year's Eve when strangers keep trapsing in and out of the room to fix a toilet that should not be broken to begin with. To make matters worse, we couldn't change rooms. I was a regular at this hotel; the lady at the front desk even recognized me and thanked us for returning. But after the night I had I'll become a regular at a different hotel. New Year's Eve = ruined. =(

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Vinnie M, General Manager at Adria Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Adria Hotel and Conference Center for your stay in Bayside on New Year’s Eve. We appreciate that we had the opportunity to serve you. We also appreciate that you took the time to express your concerns on Tripadvisor. Our guest’s feedback whether it is positive or negative is important to us.

We are sorry that you experienced such difficulties the night of your stay. The fact is that you did have a room designated to allow smoking. You should not have been bothered in regard to that matter. Because the hotel was at capacity there were non smoking guests staying not very far from smoking rooms. In an effort to try to accommodate everybody we ended up upsetting you; for that we apologize.

We know you also had an issue with the toilet in your room. Again we are very sorry for that. We inspect each and every room for housekeeping and maintenance issues every day. When your room was inspected prior to your check in, everything seemed to be in good working order. Unfortunately sometimes plumbing issues do come up without warning and it seems that is what happened here. When you first called about it we sent our maintenance man up and he believed he had fixed the issue. Then when you had a second problem it became obvious it would need further repair. In this type of situation our normal practice would be to move the guest to another room however as you know again we were at capacity so we could not do so. We are so very sorry that you had to have maintenance there a second time and ideally we would have liked to switch you to another room to avoid further problems. It is truly unfortunate that you have been a regular guest with us and we dropped the ball on this stay. We would very much like to make it right with you and hope that you will reconsider giving us another chance.

Also, we hope you know how important your feedback is to us. We try to take every mistake and turn it an opportunity to learn. We use these situations to make sure that our employees are trained so that nobody should have to deal with such errors in the future. We very much appreciate you and the time you spent giving us this feedback.

Been to Adria Hotel And Conference Center? Share your experiences!