“What a nice place to eat, drink and relax.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 129 Restaurants in Bayside
Cuisines: Mediterranean
“What a nice place to eat, drink and relax.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I went to Fino on a Saturday night. My brothers and sisters also joined us. We had a great time. The food was fantastic and the wine our waiter choose was delicious. It is a great place to relax an unwind. It was a friendly and intimate place and looking forward to going back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Queens
“A touch of class”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

It's a bit of class and elegance in a stretch of bars on Bell Blvd. If you're looking for a place to drink some wine and feel like you're in the city - You Found It!!! This place is always hopping! It’s trendy and sexy. The paella I found to be too oily, but the tapas are delicious!!! Garlic shrimp is my all time favorite!

Visited February 2013
“Fun night eating.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The tapas here are comparable to those in spain. The atmosphere is very loungy but chic. We do alot of large group parties here and the have always been great and accomadating. They are under new management and you can see a little changes for the worse but still overall one of the best places on bell without the frat house feel

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had heard mixed reviews about this place, but I am very pleased we decided to come in for a simple birthday dinner. I would suggest ordering tap pas style and splitting different dishes.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Tapas in Bayside!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Spanish food, specifically spanish tapas are my absolute favorite, so these need to be right and deliciously for me to even write about them. The dates are great and the sangria is too. Service very accomodating. Patrons are your usual, loud, groups that my BF recalls from high school. But don't let a loud neighbor deter you from visiting this Bayside gem.

Visited June 2012