“Good value-priced hotel” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   330 West Morris Street, Bath, NY 14810   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bath
“Good value-priced hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stopped at the Days Inn on our route up NY15. Room was clean with only an odor of cleaner. Towels were nice. Pool downstairs was great for the kids to expend some energy in after a several hour car ride. After reading some of the other reviews, I want to remind people that this is a value-priced hotel, not trying to be a top-notch inn. Pay double if you want that!

• Stayed March 2013
Keyur1176, General Manager at Days Inn Bath / Hammondsport, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
I would like to take this time to thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay at the Days Inn Bath.I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We take great pride in providing every guest a comfortable stay. I was also glad to hear the the children were able to enjoy our indoor heated swimming pool. It truely is a wonderful way to unwind after a long car ride. It is my hope that you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you on any future trips to the Fingerlakes Region.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Brantford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very very helpful and attentive. Made us feel very welcome and looked after every need we had.
Martha is the BEST !!!!! We stay here every trip we make to this area in the United States with 98% of the reason we stay is because Martha is usually here giving us the best of service. P.S. Breakfast is always good !!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I am pleased to hear that your recent stay at the Days Inn Bath was a great one. Our staff and Management take great pride in proving each guest with great customer service. I am happy to hear that you allow us to accommodate you. I look forward to seeing you again on your return trip to the area.
Hamilton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Our queen size bed was very comfortable. Cable TV was more than satisfactory with a multitide of channels and the free wifi was a worthy addition.
The room was smallish and a bit cramped.with all the furniture but was satisfactory. Vaccuming of floor around the bed could have been cleaner. Bathtub/shower control did not directly shut off one use from the other. The hotel itself is dated, not as modern as some. The free continental breakfast was sufficient, but not as plentiful in choice of items as other locations. The indoor heated pool was basic but satisfied our needs. Only one small elevator for access to floors above ground level.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would like to thank you for providing us with comments on your recent stay at the Days Inn Bath. Feedback such as your allows us to continually improve our service. I am sorry to hear that you experienced a few issues during your stay and want to assure you that these issues will be addressed. It is my sincere hope that you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you in the future. Again, thank you for providing feedback and I look forward to seeing you again if ever your travels bring you back to the Fingerlakes Region.
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Arriving at 11pm at night, we were completely exhausted and ready for a good nights sleep. We were happy to be greeted by a friendly staff member directly at the front desk. However, there was an error with our booking. Apparently the booking.com reservation software was malfunctioning and they couldn’t access our reservation. Yet, this worked out in our favor since the rate the hotel had for the night actually turned out to be fifteen dollars cheaper than the booking.com rating! (Call ahead to double check) We ended up paying only fifty-five dollars including all taxes for the night.

Overall the place is a little run down, within musty hallways, slightly dirty and slow elevators, and a lobby clearly in need of a little update. But for the price, it was perfectly nice! We stayed in a queen room for the night, which beside the bed had a nice desk and armchair to complete the space. The room was tastefully decorated with neutral colors, and was clean (most important factor!). The tv showed its age a bit, but there was a good selection of channels that easily made up for this factor. However, the coffee maker appeared to be fairly new, and we appreciated the selection of coffees and teas that came with it. The bathroom was also a good size and exceptionally clean. It included free toiletries of the usual quality expected with a cheaper hotel. The pool was also fairly nice. Nothing fancy, and a bit overchlorinated for my taste, but for the price you’re paying for a night, it was definitely a nice extra touch!

Overall, if you’re looking for a place convenient to the highway that’s clean, and don’t need anything luxurious then I’d recommend this Day’s Inn as a good bang for your buck.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
abeelcrystal, General Manager at Days Inn Bath / Hammondsport, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule. Reviews like yours really help us pin point any thing that we need to be better at, Guest suggestion and comments are really appreciated. I want to apologize for the mix up about your reservation but i am glad that you found a better deal then you originally booked. I really appreciated all the small details you noticed ( like the coffee and tea selections) that we really work hard on. I see on your review that you didn't mentioned about our hot breakfast in the morning ( may be you missed out on breakfast) we serve complimentary hot breakfast from 6 am to 10 am and there is a great variety of selection.we have a waffle iron where guests get to make their own waffle. It is my sincere hope that you will join us next time when you are in the area.
FOREST HILL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The staff (india) was fabulous while I was making the reservation. The gentlemen and the woman at the desk were very helpful Friday night when I was checking in. I was a little disappointed when checking out I realized Days Inn was affiliated with Wyndham and I am a member and I was asking if I could change to see if I could save any money and the gentlemen behind the counter said I would not be able to save with out checking.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

abeelcrystal, Manager at Days Inn Bath / Hammondsport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for taking time of your busy schedule to write a review. Reviews like yours really help us improve the quality of service that we offer. I would like to appologize that you had a issue when checking out. I had personally looked into your account and the rate that you received was equivalent to the rate that a wyndham member would have paid. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail please feel free to call me and i would love to go over in details with you. Its is my sincere hope that you will give us another chance during your next visit to Bath Hammondpaort area..

Been to Days Inn Bath / Hammondsport? Share your experiences!