“What a Great Time>>>>>” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Batavia
Cheektowaga, New York
“What a Great Time>>>>>”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We treated my daughter and her family to the Water Park and took advantage of the package. I can not say enough about the great service, the generous extras and the cleaniness of the hotel. My 4-year old granddaughter just couldn't stop talking about the great time she had and upon leaving was already planning another "vacation". We will definitely be visiting again and perhaps bringing more friends and family.

Room Tip: On our next visit we will definitely ask for a room overlooking the water park. On this visit we had...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your experience, I am so glad to hear that your grand daughter enjoyed the waterpark. Please be sure to check out our upcoming 3rd annual New Years Eve Family fun night. Come celebrate new years eve with your family where kids would enjoy the activities and the waterpark. We look forward to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had such a great time at palms indoor water park the staff there was great pools are heated and plent of table and chairs the clarion hotel was great clean staff was so nice and helpful Defintley going to go back very soon highly recommended for children of all ages the have onsite restaurant the oasis very good n affordable n a concession stand in the water park

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We brought our grandchildren to the hotel for the weekend and had a great time. The indoor water park was perfect for our young grandchildren. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the service was excellent! Our package included passes to the waterpark, free breakfast and a $25 voucher to the casino (free shuttles to the casino run every 20 minutes up to midnight - which my husband took advantage of). We definitely plan on making this trip a tradition!! I recommend this hotel to anyone with small children!! A great family experience!!

Room Tip: If you want to sleep in make sure your room is not overlooking the waterpark. If you have young kid...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we are glad to hear that your grand kids enjoyed the waterpark. Please be sure to check out our upcoming event for New Years Eve Family fun night. Your grand kids would love all the activities we have lined up for the kids the event. Thank you once again for your review. We look forward to see you again.
Batavia, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We recently held our Annual Auction at the Clarion as we have for many years. I cant thank the associates enough for all the effort they put into making our event seem effortless all while taking good care of our guests.
From start to finish and inbetween goes smoothly and very accomodating when plans change.
The sales team does a great job getting all the details prior to the evening and the housemen we had both days were very polite and accomodating.
We have so much going on the night of our event and the staff are not only serving a buffet but served dinners to special guests and making sure we have everything we need for our Dessert Dash. So kudos to all of them for making me less stressed out knowing our guests are in good hands...
We will continue holding our event at the Clarion each adn every year!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I have shared your review with my staff . We are very delighted to hear about your experience in our hotel. We look forward to have you back next year.
Rochester NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have not stayed at the hotel we have only gone for the day, its a great get away but still close to home, my kids have always enjoyed it and I have not had any complaints, the cost was reasonable for the day trip. Very close to expressway so was easy to get to.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your review. Its always great to hear that guests enjoyed visit in our property. We have our New Years Eve Family Fun Night coming up. Please check our facebook for more information. We hope to see you there.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Wouldn't go back to stay here. The only good thing was the water park which my daughter really enjoyed. The room and the elevators didn't look clean and my jewelry went missing. I informed the receptionist while checking out and she took down my number, said they'd call me if they found anything. I knew they weren't going to call of course because the jewelry had been obviously stolen by whoever cleaned the room. I regret why I ever stayed there. Never going back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your experience in our hotel. We take pride in our lost and found department; our staff has returned many valuable items to lost and found over the years. I have talked to our housekeeping manager she has some jewelry items in the office. Please contact us so we can determine the rightful owner. I strongly believe there was a miscommunication somewhere. I would like to personally take care of this issue immediately. Please call 585-344-2100 ext 7618

Travelers are raving about these Batavia hotels

Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

There were few people at the hotel on a Thursday night. With a coupon, I was happy with the $65 cost and waived pet fee for my dog. I was unhappy with the amount of dog waste on the grounds of the hotel. I pick up after my dog; I wish every dog owner would do the same.

The room was spacious, the shower strong and the airconditioning unit not too loud. Carpet in the room and hallways showed its age.

The proximity to the interstate was a mixed blessing. I could see how well the traffic was moving from my window. I could also hear the traffic all night long. After six days in the quiet countryside, both my dog and I found the noise somewhat unnerving.

I'd probably stay there again if I needed to break up a long drive. It wouldn't be a destination hotel.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
ParkRoadHospitality, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Palm Island Indoor Waterpark, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our coupon offer. I have shared your review with my staff and they have already cleaned the dog waste on that side of the building. I agree with you, I wish every dog owner would follow your footstep.
I am sorry to hear about the interstate traffic noise. All the hotels around here built next o interstate. We do have rooms available that you can request away from thruway. We look forward to have you back in our hotel. We do have a waterpark inside our hotel. Maybe next time you would have the time to utilize it.

Been to Clarion Hotel Palm Island Indoor Waterpark? Share your experiences!