“Do not stay here” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 9 Attractions in Batavia
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Fully Enclosed Body Slides 24’ Tall: Blue Barracuda: 169’ translucent blue Exits Building and comes back in. Crazy Cobra: 196 Orange with state of the art led Lighting inside, Exits building and goes back inside. Monsoon Lagoon: Children’s Pool & Play Area, Play Lagoon with Beach Entry. Yellow Single Racer Slide: Orange enclosed body slide. Hand Jets, Rope pull shower, 5 way tipping buckets, Mushroom Umbrella & More. Swim Lagoon:Basketball Hoop, Underwater Lighted Pool with waterfall, Underwater Lighted Hot Tub. Additional Features: 2 Birthday Party Rooms, Arcade with 15 plus Games and Photo booth, Full Service concession Stand, Men’s & Women’s Changing room, Locker rentals available. Don’t forget to check out the Gift Shop.
Toronto
“Do not stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My sister, my 4 year old niece, and I are staying here right now, and they gave us a suite that opens onto the central banquet hall. It is now 10:15pm, and the National Wild Turkey Federation banquet has not ended, and they are auctioning things off loudly with a microphone. The hotel refuses to tell them that it is time to bring things to an end. It is awful and impossible to sleep. I can't believe I paid money for this experience. Also the water park was way too crowded. Do not stay here.

“Pretty small but okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was staying at the hotel for business and our group rented the water park for the evening. The food was alright and the staff were accommodating. The place isn't a full water park, but it had a couple slides and some smaller pools. Overall, we had a pretty good time but it's nothing special. I'm sure it's a fun time for children.

Visited October 2012
Rochester, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Not impressed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had planned to stay overnight at the Clarion and enjoy the waterpark, but we were very disappointed in the park. The dressing room was smaller than the average home bathroom and so crowded we could hardly move to get my 3 year old dressed. Within an hour we witnessed 2 children vomit in 2 separate pools and despite seeing one lifeguard tell another about the second incident they took no action. I understand parents should monitor their own children in the "hot" tub and heed warnings of nausea due to over exposure, but I don't believe young children should be allowed in hot tubs at all due to this and other dangerous side effects. Anyway, we were so disgusted by the lack of cleanliness in the waterpark that we decided not to spend the night and just paid the day pass fee since we had already attempted to enjoy the water and requested a refund for the hotel room.

Buffalo, New York, United States
“nothing to write home about”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Me and my husband took our one year old for the spring break package for one night. The restaurant is open 6 am to 2pm and 5 to 9 pm so when we arrived we ordered pizza for lunch. We went swimming after and I have to say we were pretty disappointed in the "water park". It's really just one big room with obnoxious acoustics. There really wasn't any area I felt safe with my daughter because there was very little supervision. The pools were so heavily chlorinated that I broke out on my feet and legs and our eyes were burning within 10 minutes. We ate dinner at the restaurant and was pretty disappointed. With the package we had a coupon for a free appetizer which consisted of 3 mozzarella sticks. The free breakfast buffet wasn't too bad. Generic French toast sticks etc. Overall the food was pretty boxed and frozen and the seating was not comfortable. The vending machines didn't work and our toilet was leaky. They did have a coin laundry but we didn't try it so I don't know if it worked. They had a coffee pot but sadly no coffee filters. The room was decently clean but the heater was so loud it woke me up every 15 minutes. Overall nothing to write home about.

PA,PA
“Great for younger family but the teens enjoyed it also.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were there March 23-24, 2013. The kids ranged from 2-18.It was geered more for the ages of 2-10, but all of them enjoyed it. Would go again. Family affordable. Packed deals are great.

Visited March 2013