“Worst Hotel Stay Ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Batavia

Super 8 Batavia
You added Super 8 Batavia to your Saves list
Super 8 Batavia
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   200-A Oak Street, I-90 Exit 48 NY Thruway, Batavia, NY 14020   |
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Batavia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Springfield - Springfield Township, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This property was being worked on when I stopped. New carpets. They were nice.
No funky odors and was clean.
Micro-fridge worked fine.
The bathroom was of older style but in fine shape.
Front desk ppl were very nice (night and morning). Was happy to mapquest me my destination and printed the directions out for me.
Breakfast was good. Waffles.
For a Thursday night and 300 vacant rooms within 1/4 mile, I thought $71+ was a lil steep.
Overall a fine stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
David S, General Manager at Super 8 Batavia, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
I would like to thank you so much for your feedback. We take pride in making sure that each and every one of our guests needs are met. I greatly appreciate the time it took you to fill this out. I will pass your comments on down to my team!
Hope you stay with us again!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We booked late and needed a room. This room was clean but a bit musty. The breakfast was what you expect, no yogurt but it did have waffles. Service was good. Not bad for this type of hotel. It's all about the location.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
David S, General Manager at Super 8 Batavia, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Hello .....onthego,
I would like to thank you so much for your feedback. I greatly appreciate the time it took you to fill this out. I will pass your comments on down to my team! Hope you stay with us again!
Conneaut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The clerk at Check in was great! She was immediately concerned about making our stay good. She also made sure we were in a 1st floor room as I was on crutches.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to thank you so much for your feedback. We take pride in making sure that each and every one of our guests needs are met. We greatly appreciate the time it took you to fill this out. I will pass your comments on down to my team!

Been to Super 8 Batavia? Share your experiences!