“Lovely Lighthouse” 4 of 5 stars

Munster bei Dieburg, Germany
45 attraction reviews
“Lovely Lighthouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We came here to see the lighthouse and to enjoy the view of the lake!
It's $6 to register your car, and $1 for a tour of the lighthouse! I loved the interior, and even though I am afraid of height, I was brave and went all the way up. What a great view!
It was very well worth it, especially since I just love spending time around water :)

Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
22 attraction reviews
“Waste of Time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We drove out of our way to come to the lighthouse at Golden Hill State Park. According to the state website, the lighthouse was open Monday and Tuesday from 2-4pm. We were there on a Tuesday at 3:30pm and were told, without any explanation, that the lighthouse was closed.

Visited August 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
7 attraction reviews
“Great visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Spent an hour or so visiting this light, the house is in great condition and well maintained. Very nice stone bldg with Slate roof. Spent $6 for a car load to enter the park/campground, and $1 per person to tour the inside. Beautiful area. We didn't camp but it doesn't seem like a very good campground. basically parking in a field, or between the access roads for the lighthouse.

Visited July 2013
71 attraction reviews
“What a Wonderful old Lighthouse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My brother got married here less than a week ago, so I had the opportunity to visit this lighthouse for the third time. The first time was when I was a kid and I also visited it a month or two ago just to check it out and see where the wedding would take place.

Its a great place.....so much history...........tours are very inexpensive. I have never gone into the small interpretive center right next to the lighthouse, but I hope to someday.

Visited May 2013
Fairport, New York
17 attraction reviews
“Charming Lighthouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

stopped by this lighthouse on the way home from Olcott Beach Had to pay admission fee of $6 to get into Park and then more if you wanted an escorted tour of the Lighthouse. We choose to not take the tour and walked around ourselves. Seen better Lighthouses in my travels but this was ok. The water of Lake Ontario was so clear, a little pier is here.

Visited July 2012