“Want FANTASTIC BBQ Ribs?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Rock City Falls, New York
“Want FANTASTIC BBQ Ribs?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

You can find them at Abeels! Tony, the Chef, smokes them on-site. They are the best around, falling-off-the-bone tender with just the right amount of BBQ sauce. We loved them and plan to order them frequently throughout the summer.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rock City Falls, New York
“Abeels is simply one of the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Abeels since it first opened. We have consistently found the food excellent and the atmosphere at Abeel's personable and friendly. My husband's favorite is the duck, but he also enjoys the Veal Anthony. I'm a bit more adventurous and frequently choose the Special. I've always been pleased with my selection. We both love the Tony's chicken liver appetizer -- it's a must try. The regular dinner entree comes with a salad and homemade bread, warm from the oven. What is also very pleasing to us is that the meal comes with vegetables, frequently grown on-premise when in season. Tony also smokes his own ribs, etc. right on-site. My only "frustration" is that I've only had room for dessert once, and that I brought home to enjoy later in the evening. I simply couldn't resist the sounds of homemade carrot cake -- one of my favorites. Our opinion is that Abeel's is simply the BEST! Oh, and by the way, if you are looking for a more casual dining experience, we highly recommend the garlic parmesean wings and pizza!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Very easy to miss ... wouldn't have known about it at all except my brother-in-law was in from out of town and knew the chef.

saratoga ny
“love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

we live nearby. chef owned and it shows.. we have been dining here monthly for years and have never had a bad meal. chef bakes his own bread. house salad dsg is delish. love there filet with macand cheese.

Visited March 2011
Saratoga Springs, New York
“A Hidden Diamond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Just had dinner here with a friend for the first time. I have to say, the food was absolutely excellent and I have been to many restaurants in my travels! The meat was cooked perfectly and was seasoned just right.. the Chef is very talented and has a great palette. I enjoyed the Rutabaga cubes very very much...what a surprising treat they were. The place was cozy and quiet..even for a Friday night...it's a bit out of the way, but well worth it! I would highly recommend this place to anyone and I will return often! :o)

• Visited March 2011