“Wonderful dinner!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant at Mohegan Manor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Steakhouse, Tapas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt. 48
Description: Enjoy the splendor, warmth and charm of candlelight and flickering fireplace in our elegant restaurant that creates the finest meals blended with highly personalized quality service and romantic ambiance make it a home away from home. Our food, style and sense of pairing will make you want to return time after time. The special menu items change daily keeping our patrons intrigued and satisfied. Join us for dinner or stop by on your way home for an espresso, cappuccino or one of our amazing homemade desserts.
Syracuse, New York
“Wonderful dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our group of 8 had dinner at Mohegan Manor on a recent Friday. The reservation, with a request for Mark as our server was made on OpenTable. The table was waiting for us with Mark ready explain the evening specials - and as usually the case - his recitation of the specials changed a few dinner and appetizer choices. My husband and I shared a lamb appetizer - delcious. My hushand is a big fan of boulibase and this was among the best he's had. My steak was perfectly cooked. Mark did an excellent job decanting our wines, providing fresh glasses as needed and pacing the courses just right - allowing for us to chat with our friends. Looking forward to our next dinner at Mohegan Manor.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fulton, New York
“horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

very overpriced. very little portions. I wouldnt visit again, ever. good service but I see why it wasnt busy

Visited March 2012
Liverpool NY
“A great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Last night we had one of the best dinners ever in CNY. My wife & I both had the Veal Chop/Cheeks.
We have never had the cheeks before and were so surprised to find out just how fantastic they were. The Veal Chop itself was great and was a close second. Can't wait to return and maybe try another great, different meal.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

First I must say if you are in the area go to Dinosaurs BBQ in Syracuse NY. It's worth the drive and the food is much better. Now to the review. I went with two customers and there was absolutely no one in the restaurant. That should have tipped me off. However, I got a chance to talk to the waiter and found out that the building was about 100 years old and it did have a nice charm about it. The owner has had it for about 25 years and was leasing it out until he decided to run it himself. I asked if he was the chef and was told that he was not. He hired someone local that was a " self taught chef" ( red flag # 1). However the menu was interesting so I stayed. I ordered the special of Chilean Sea Bass over "homemade pasta" and other seafood in cream sauce. Sounds good... The sea bass was liked rubber and the homemade pasta was so gummy that I think it was made in 1999!

Bottom line, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Syracuse, NY
“Wonderful Night: Great Food, Great Wine, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Got a livingsocial deal to go here for four people. None of us had ever been before, but we'll definitely go again. Got a ride in a limo from our home with Tony where we were sat in a quiet dining room. Our waiter Scott was friendly and fun. The chef Tim was quite talented. And the owner Dennis was inviting and gave us a tour of the facilities. It is not inexpensive by any means (even with the package deal we got), but we all had a wonderful time and will definitely return.

• Visited August 2012