“Very Pleasant Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse

Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Baldwinsville
Wilsey,Kansas
“Very Pleasant Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Came up from Kansas to see family here in Baldwinsville New York. I had never stayed at a Microtel Inn before but found the Hotel to be just what i needed. The rooms were clean, especially the bathrooms which i always look at when i am traveling. The man working the front desk(Kyle) was excellent, when i needed help with directions he went right on the computer and found the directions off google maps and printed them out for me. When i had a need they had an answer, Definitely made my trip very pleasant. The price was just right as well. I am now a big fan of Microtels!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
syracuse131DownerSt, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
Dear Steven,
I am glad to hear that your stay wwith us was nothing short of great. I am very encouraged by the response that my front desk staff is going above and beyond to help you. Also it is great to hear that my housekeeping staff is working hard and making the rooms so clean. It is a blessing to have a staff such as this. Thank you again for staying with us, we hope to be able to serve you in the future.

GM
Adrian Polczak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Oswego, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I dont usually stay at Hotels and was very pleased at the comfort and service that was given to me and my friends! My friends and i haven't seen each other in a very long time so we decided to meet up in B-ville and spend the night together for a much needed girls night. The hotel was so clean and the beds were so comfortable, we were able to relax and eat some pizza while visiting. The Hotel was very quiet and the staff was very polite and very helpful. I didn't know what to expect staying here but it has changed my perceptions of staying at a hotel. I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

Great staff! Clean Rooms ! Very good room rates! I come here times a month and this is always my 1st choice for the area.!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

2011 placed me in the Baldwinsville area on three occasions, which after my first stay in March the idea of staying anywhere else seemed most undesirable. All of the things I’ve learned to covet when I stay in a Motel/Hotel I've found to be in very good order at this particular Microtel. I have only experienced the Suites but I can honestly say that lack of noise pollution was something I was not used to. My room was like a vault and I found it easy to sleep and very peaceful when awake. Cleanliness was excellent and I found the staff to be pleasant, courteous and professional.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I have been staying at Microtel Inn & Suites in Baldwinsville, NY for the past year about once a month and I have found the service and accommadation excellent. It has been under new management for the past year. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and ready for use. The daybeds are made up ahead of time so that you don't have to make them after a long night of traveling.
I have stayed there during Alumni Weekend in Baldwinsville when every room was sold out in the area and the room was exceptably clean as was the hotel.
I would highly recommend this hotel and have recommended to several people while staying in Baldwinsville area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

When we crossed into NY, I picked up a http://www.roomsaver.com/ book and for $39.99 figured why not just to stay the night. The place is new. The manager was nice. The room was clean, everything worked, we slept well and the next a.m. were off to Indiana.

If we stay there again I will check for hair and cobwebs but I did not see anything that left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
syracuse131DownerSt, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
I want to thank you very much forchoosing to stay with the Microtel Inn Suites in Baldwinsville NY. I am very happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. It is my goal as GM to provide our guests with the best service at the very best price available. I belive that guest satisfaction is the key to maintaining a great business relationship. Again, I thank you for your time in filling out the coments for TripAdvisor about the great stay you had with us. We hope to be able to serve you in the future.

GM
Adrian Polczak
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

I booked this hotel through Expedia.ca where the reviews were good and I wish I had come to TripAdvisor first :( This is the worst "hotel" I have ever been to and I travel a lot. Initially the room looked decent, but when I looked at the linens it appeared that the bed was already used!! I found hair and stains on the sheet and when I turned the pillows there was hair on them as well. Apparently the maid had just flipped the pillows without bothering to change the sheets...
Everything else like missing toiletries and no wifi in the rooms is even not worth mentioning...

Room Tip: do not book a room here
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
syracuse131DownerSt, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
The Microtel Inn and Suites are a very clean Hotel. We work hard at providing the best stay for all our guests. Our housekeeping staff is highly trained and work hard at cleaning the entire room. Not one room is left unclean ever. Fresh sheets are put on every bed and the entire room is cleaned with the utmost respect to every guest. We stand by the fcat that were are named JD Power and Associates "Best in Guest Satisfaction" 10 years in a row. We do not take that lightly. I apologize to guest their stay here, if there were any problems at all, why did they not come see me in the first place? I find it hard to believe that if they had the worst stay ever they did not ask to see the manager.

Travelers are raving about these Baldwinsville hotels

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse? Share your experiences!