“Loved the whole experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 19 Activities in Gansbaai
United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Loved the whole experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

My husband and I went shark diving with the White Shark Diving Company and both found it totally awesome. I didnt want to go in the cage, so I just went along for the experience/boat trip which I thought may be boring but the scenery in the area was wonderful (saw seals, incredible sea birds etc) and was quite amazed by how fabulous the Great Whites really are. My husband did the "adrenalin rush" thing of going in the cage and was all thumbs up and smiles about hanging out with the sharks. All in all a highly recommended experience. I reviewed a number of the other shark diving companies in the area and this was the one that came most recommended to me and I was not disappointed. Having done similar in America I also thought the cost was very reasonable.

Visited March 2012

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Shark Cage Diving Cape Town | Gansbaai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

The White Shark Diving Co. is definitely one of my top white shark diving companies in South Africa. Nikolas and his team are very efficient, and the actual dives are mind blowing!
If you're looking for great Gansbaai shark cage diving packages offered by a super professional and friendly company, then the White Shark Diving Co. is the company for you. I'd recommend them to anyone. Awesome company!

Visited December 2011