“What a chicken!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“What a chicken!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

If you like peri peri chicken , this is the place to go, and don't be tempted to order something else! The best chicken we had for some time!

If you don't like your pizza too cheesy , don't order the pizza... Order the peri peri chicken rather!

Service excellent !

Visited July 2014

Hartbeespoort, South Africa
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The service of the staff were outstanding and all of them gave service with a smile new meaning. They were helpful in any way they could assist. The food was prepared exactly the way we asked for it and was tremendously delicious, never thought steak could be that soft and juicy. The portions were just right and left a bit of space for desert that was out of this world. I just loved the atmosphere as well as all the friendliness of the people and staff. I thank you for this experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brits, South Africa
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Firstly I would like to thank all the waiters and chefs at the Royal Coachman Restaurant in Dullstroom for their friendly service, which was excellent and the food even more so. There is a real homely feel about the place, and the atmosphere there is relaxed and warm. I will certainly return for another round of good food, good friends and good service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pretoria, South Africa
“Heartwarming meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My frends and I had a lovely time at the Royal Coachman sometime in March. We had visited a friend of ours in Dullstroom who decided to treat us to dinner at the Royal Coachman. As we walked in we were welcomed with warmth and I must commend the Chef who prepared our meal - it was divine. It was a cold evening and we were provided with little blankets to keep warm which i think is very thoughtful of them. For starters I had chicken livers in a tasty sauce and that too was mouth watering and the main course I had their famous Fillet Gorgonzola oh and it was divine. I myself didn't know what Gorgonzola was but I went with Chef's recommendation and I enjoyed that meal. Desert I had Malva Pudding with Custard and the rest of the evening we enjoyed our drinks and snacks. Its a pity I live so far from Dullstroom I would love that treat more often. Keep up the good hospitality and thank you for a wonderful evening to the Staff and Management at the Royal Coachman

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kempton Park, South Africa
“Awesome Breakfeast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

had Breakfeast - Poached eggs Benedict with smoked Salmon a must! Delicious Peanut Butter Milkshake made with real ingredients, not some flavour from a bottle. Wonderfull atmoshphere and warm welcome from the staff that attended to us.

Visited June 2014