My husband, daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights over spring break. We loved how close it was to the ski area - just walk across the parking lot! The room was definitely "no frills" - 2 double beds, a small table, dresser, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. No decorations, no TV and no internet, so we brought games to play together and spent some time reading - it was a nice break from the norm. The bathroom was surprisingly large. We brought our own food and crockpot to heat it up. It was nice to be able to be able to go back to our room and rest during lunch. The only slight negative was that the bathroom wasn't extremely clean - on the surface it was fine, but it looked like it could use a good deep clean - not filthy or gross, just not spotless. Reminded me of the bathrooms you find at campgrounds :) We will definitely be back - you can't beat the price! We might try to get one of the cabins or duplexes next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito