This was a GREAT Value! We stayed in room 302 on the 3rd floor of the main lodge. Understand you get what you pay for! It is very basic lodging! Almost like taking trip back to 1950... No TV, no Internet, no phones and limited cell service. The rental shop had a good variety to choose from, but you can't call them because they don't have a phone either. It's looks like they are a Salomon dealer.... We found the staff very friendly and knowledgable! The ski school instructors were also very friendly and knowledgable! If you stay in the lodge, you must remember the price you paid- it's @1/10 the price of Marriott's Mountain Resort at Lions-head in Vail - for a reason! I am sucker for a good value......We are definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito