“Very good breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Hatfield
“Very good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

After we gassed up we went in and ordered breakfast. Server was top rate and the food was above average for Denny's, the gritts were fantastic and the coffee cup stayed full. I eat a $2 deal of biscits and gravy and hashbrowns with an added egg and gritts. Was almost more than I could eat.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

37% Recommend
Las Vegas, Nevada
“you would think being in a truck stop the service would be good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

the manager has the nerve to ask how is everything.she needs to spend more time to make sure the order is right.she even has the nerve to ask again how was everything.had she supervised the kitchen before the food is delivered she wouldn't have to ask.how hard is it to get an order right,superbird no bacon,no tomatoes(that she got right.however i was served fries when i always ask for hashbrowns.denny's made a come back and right back in the tank

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati Ohio
“A tip requested for a carryout”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We ordered a carry dinner, tonight, April 19. When we paid the bill, the server requested that we leave a 5.00 tip when we signed the credit card reciept. We travel a lot and have never heard of this. What a rip off.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great Denny's Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast after spending the night Motel 6, Was greeted at the door and seated immediately - Server introduced herself right away and took drink orders (dark coffee - hot and great flavor). Ordered chicken fried steak and it was really good. I would eat here any time and strongly recommend this Denny's!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lousy Server 1-19-12 appx 18:00 hrs local”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I visited Denny's this evening and was promptly greeted and seated near the back just behind the bar area(if you want to call it that). My server was middle aged hispanic woman who seemed to be preoccupied and in a hurry. Nonetheless I ordered a bacon cheeseburger well done. My server brought my order out and immediately began to walk away without asking me if I needed any condiments? I then immediately noticed my burger was not cooked as I had kindly specified. I didn't even have to poke it with a knife, it was so obvious by the color around the rim and grease coming out of it. I told my server this is not well done may I have it re cooked? Without any apology whatsoever she picked up my plate and while hastily walking away uttered "well he cooked it well done". End of story I got up and proceeded to the register to pay for my drink. The manager then came over, apologized and asked if I would like another server which I declined. I'am reluctant to send food back most of the time because I don't want to roll the dice and risk having my food spat in. One bad apple can really ruin any visit. No problem with anyone else just her so beware.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere