“Old time souvenir shop” 3 of 5 stars

taneytown, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Old time souvenir shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Another shopkeeper recommended athe Tee Pee Curios as ot was the oldest curio shop on the road. Was rather disappointed in the merchandise. Just another shop to walk thru.

Visited March 2014

Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“A must see.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Cool little place with a variety of souvenirs - I stop in every time I'm in Tucumcari. Got my postcards & stamps and rolled on to the Post Office after browsing and picking up a couple of other things. It's an iconic attraction and snapshot opportunity.

Visited April 2014
“Make sure to visit Tee Pee Curios if you go thru Tucumcari!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Great selection at reasonable prices. The owners are very friendly. We will make it a point to stop there anytime we are near Tucumcari. We made an online purchase from them before actually visiting the store.

Visited November 2013
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“A Route 66 icon, not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Tee Pee Curios is a must for any Route 66 traveller. My husband, two friends (one was a pregnant lady) and I were staying in Tucumcari on our Route 66 adventures in August 2013 and found this little gem of a shop.
We met the new owner, Heidi who had only been there for a week or so and she was welcoming and friendly and so enthusiastic about her plans for the place. I felt like we were getting a personal tour and found out all about her family.
Of course at that time, Kevin the Tee Pee Curios Pooch hadn't wandered in yet so we never got to meet him but we intend on coming back in 2015. We all follow him and the shop on Facebook where Heidi puts regular updates about new merchandise an opening times etc.
The neon sign hadn't been restored when we were there so it is great to know it has now been done as this is such an iconic place. I would have loved to seen it lit up at night.
We bought some merchandise and must say that the prices were very good indeed, our Route 66 travelling bags were the cheapest I found along the whole 2500 miles.
Well done Heidi and keep up the good work, hope to see you again in 2015!

Visited August 2013
San Francisco, California
“Tee Pee Curios is a MUST STOP AT attraction on Route 66!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

TFC has stopped here 4 times in the past 2 years on my Route 66 Road Trips... Tee Pee Curios is an iconic Mother Road attraction... no road trip would be complete along Route 66 without a visit here! In fact, this cowboy planned his trips so he would always go through Tucumcari during business hours, in order to spend time here during their operating times. One of my favorite stops on The Mother Road! Of course, have always left Tee Pee with an arm full of curious... during my last trip, one item purchased there is now my laptop bag... ah yeah... get your Kicks on Route 66 at Tee Pee Curios!

Visited October 2013

Been to Tee Pee Curios? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tee Pee Curios, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.