“Friendly owners” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Tucumcari
Cleveland, Ohio
“Friendly owners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Arizona. It was easy to find, inexpensive, and they provided our family with a breakfast in the morning (fruit, cereal, and coffee). The owners were very helpful and kind and made the stay very comfortable. Things were clean in the rooms though they seemed a little outdated. Overall, for the price and for breakfast, it was great.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RAYPATEL2014, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Greetings I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at my hotel, and hope to see you come back soon. I also wanted to thank you personally for writing such a great review about you positive experience at my hotel. I work very hard to see that each and every one of my guests has the feeling that they are staying in their own home.

wising you Safe Travels

Rama

Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari New Mexico

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here in July 2013 on my way to Arizona. The owners, I think, run the place and checked me in. They are from the UK. I was driving my orange Mustang across country and they ooh'd ahh'd over it. They were both friendly and recommended a good restaurant at which to eat dinner. This is an older building and it could use little work, some of the grout in the bathroom floor was missing, leaving gaps between the tiles, but it is by no means in bad condition. The rooms are clean and the bed comfortable, really about all I require from a motel. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Hello I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, I also want to thank you so very much for writing such a wonderful review about your stay with me and my husband as you were traveling through the area. I wish you very safe travels, and hope to see you soon.

Please Travel Safely

Rama

Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcaru New Mexico

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari

Address: 3604 East Tucumcari Boulevard, Tucumcari, NM 88401
Location: United States > New Mexico > Tucumcari
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Tucumcari
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari 2*
Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. Our hotel provides you with clean spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include a hairdryer, satellite TV with Showtime, and free local calls. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn Tucumcari, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.