“Typical interstate motel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Tucumcari
Bunch, Oklahoma
“Typical interstate motel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

It was easy on, easy off I-40. It had a friendly staff which got us in and out quickly. The room was comfortable but had an absolutely bad view. I opened the window to see what I could see and I got a guard rail. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Tucumcari
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

First off I want to say that I have stayed at many Super 8's and I have never had a bad experience with this hotel until now. When we arrived everything looked great, however they have 2 separate buildings and we were in the back building. We turned on the tv and the cable was out, the staff did not tell us at the time that it was being worked on, the bath tub had a huge piece that had been broken off and was glued back. I turned on the air conditioning and it didn't work. I called the front desk and they told me there was nothing they could do. I had my toddler son with me and he was so miserable at this hotel with no air conditioning. I was so glad when morning came because it was so much cooler outside then it was inside the room. I don't recommend this hotel even for an overnight stay. Believe me when I travel back through New Mexico I will not be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

There were 3 separate buildings and we are seniors were put in the last unit the farthest away from pool and breakfast area. Pool was under repair so could not use it anyway...but website did not say that..... The motels was in a bad part of town and not even the motels SUPER 8 light fixture outside worked at night

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The unit is very well placed for easy access and has ideal parking for just about any vehicle. We have a dog and could not have asked for a better situation for taking care of him. The room was clean and roomy but starting to show wear and tear pretty much, but I will definitely stay here again when I'm passing through the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Tucumcari? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Tucumcari

Address: 4001 E Tucumcari Blvd, Tucumcari, NM 88401
Location: United States > New Mexico > Tucumcari
Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Tucumcari
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Tucumcari 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Tucumcari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Tucumcari
Tucumcari Super 8
Tucumcari Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Tucumcari, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.