“Great Cheese!” 5 of 5 stars

Santa Fe, New Mexico
15 attraction reviews
“Great Cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had read other Tripadvisor reviews about things to do in Tucumcari. So we went to the Cheese Factory. I am so glad I did.
I bought some Cheddar and Green Chile cheese. It really packs a punch. I'm sorry that I didn't get the Feta cheese. Well, next time...

Visited June 2012

Fort Worth, Texas
“Fantastic cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I first found this great cheese by accident on the way to Albuquerque. Bought a couple of 10 oz, packages of the Green Chili, Jack. Liked it so well I stopped on the back to Fort Worth and purchased several to give to friends. They liked it so well that on my last trip I brought back 100 lb.
We have since discovered that if unopened it will keep for over a year and still taste fresh. A friend even froze some and said it was good and not crumbly when thawed.

Visited December 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
26 attraction reviews
“Neat little cheese factory, no tours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

This place is literally in te middle of nowhere. Go in the front door without the sign on it, and there's one case they sell cheese out of. You have to buy the feta in bulk, but it's so worth t! Asiago is good, too. They don't give tours, but it's a neat lilltle operation to see.

Loxley, Alabama, United States
12 attraction reviews
“WONDERFUL CHEESE!! Minutes from Interstate. A must stop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I hope we go home this way so I can stock up the refrigerator in my motor home with lots of this wonderful cheese. We paid only $2.99 a pound for great cheese. If sold at grocery I bet you would pay upwards of $6 pound. I believe the Feta has won awards. Pepper Jack is perfect. It comes in shrink pack so it will keep. Go early, I understand everyone is gone by 2pm. Call first if in doubt. Only about 4 minutes off highway. Big open streets so we can maneuver our 40 ft motor home and tow vehicle easily.

Visited April 2012
Tucumcari, New Mexico
“Great Cheese Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011 via mobile

Did not expect to find wonderful, organic cheeses in Tucumcari, but that's just what they have here. Buy it right at the factory, or at Cornerstone Sandwich Shop on Route 66. Excellent cheeses, specializing in Feta, which they ship all over the US.