I spent one night (would have liked to have stayed longer!) at the Sierra Grande after traveling from Albuquerque to T or C for a quick business trip. The Sierra Grande is actually in the downtown area (convenient for the purposes of my trip, and close to antique shops, art galleries, etc.), but set back from the road with great southwestern landscaping all around the property. I arrived late in the evening and a wonderful fire was crackling in the hotel lobby. After my trip down the freeway from ABQ I was ready for a nice soak, and was pleased to discover that I could reserve a tub for 10 pm. The following morning before heading off to work I enjoyed a nice complimentary continental breakfast, with yummy wholesome muffins and fresh fruit. In a nutshell, the private tub rooms were great, the staff was excellent, my room was clean, comfortable, and nicely furnished, and I would definitely like to stay at the Sierra Grande again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the National Register of Historic Places and featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love.' Offering visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary continental breakfast features freshly baked goods that use local ingredients whenever possible Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa