This was a wonderful place to just relax. From the first evening I checked in, the service staff were friendly and personable. The soak and massage was so amazing that I stayed in a happy coma afterward. The room on the balcony was just divine. I loved that room! I even enjoyed some tea on the balcony after my massage one afternoon. Next time, however, I would request to not get placed so close to the main stairwell since I could hear too much foot movement throughout the day and night. The continental breakfast was nice, but severely limited. I would've been better off going out to eat for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the National Register of Historic Places and featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love.' Offering visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary continental breakfast features freshly baked goods that use local ingredients whenever possible Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa