My husband and I went for a couple's retreat for his birthday and we had a great time. The facilities very comfortable, clean and cozy, the hotel staff very friendly and kind.
And the Spa services: very professional staff, we had great attention from the massage therapists, all of them great! The hot springs were great for relaxation.
Maybe the only thing that's missing is a restaurant; breakfast is served on the dining area and you can always have tea, coffee, water and fruit all day, but no lunch or dinner are served. There's still good restaurants near the Lodge where you can go for lunch or dinner, such as Happy Belly Deli and Los Arcos.
All the experience in general was totally relaxing and revitalizing, I can say we are very happy costumers and surely will come back again soon.
(yes, you can bring your kids if you want to, but I highly recommend it for a couple's getaway) ask for the romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the National Register of Historic Places and featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love.' Offering visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary continental breakfast features freshly baked goods that use local ingredients whenever possible Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa