T or C is one of the Southwest's best kept secrets. If it weren't for wanting so much to acknowledge this lovely area and the Sierra Grande, I'd just keep this unspoiled gem to myself rather than risk an influx of tourists. The staff at Sierra Grande were amazing. Genuinely warm and passionate about taking good care of their guests. The area is up and coming for artists, healers and those who appreciate both groups. Can't say enough about T or C and the Sierra Grande. I loved the soaks and the accommodations. Dayna in the spa is amazing too. I'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the National Register of Historic Places and featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love.' Offering visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary continental breakfast features freshly baked goods that use local ingredients whenever possible Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa