“A Great Find” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: Used to be located at 304 S. Pershing.
Description: Used to be located at 304 S. Pershing.
Springvale, Maine
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2009

I asked at my motel for a good place to eat and was directed to this restaurant. When I showed up they were just getting busy. Regardless, I still had a drink and complementary basket of chips and salsa in front of me within a minute or two of sitting down. Despite being the only waitress, my waitress was attentive, friendly and quick. The food was plentiful, tasty and hot. I live in Santa Fe, so I'm used to excellent New Mexican cuisine and this was up to par with any restaurant I've been to. Prices were excellent. If I had any recommendation, it would be that the restaurant get a liquor license. After a day in the dusty desert, I'd have liked a beer or margarita.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

51% Recommend
Buffalo, NY
“Easy going diner for lunch or breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2008

Stop here for lunch on Sept. 29, 2008. Place was busy, but the service was prompt, courteous, and friendly. Lemonade was tasty and chips and salsa were served as free appetizer. Both of us ordered Turkey clubs and the sandwiches were excellent. The tomotoes were very fresh, the whole wheat was toasted lightly and also very fresh, and just the right amount of mayo. Lots of mexican food on the menu and from the looks of other diners plates, I bet tastes good too. Place filled up very fast at lunchtime, a monday no less. Reasonable prices and a very solid choice for lunch.