“Until there is new management, Just move along.” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“Until there is new management, Just move along.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

How does a steakhouse, in a Walmart parking lot run out of baked potatoes at 4 in the afternoon on a sunday? They also didn't have draft beer or the Kabob, You know, their nakesake. After the poor waitress came back one last time to tell us that the were also out of... I just stopped her. It had been over 45 min. Warm beer. No app. No food, we just tipped her big time and moved along.

Visited August 2012

El Paso, Texas
“Do Not Waste Your Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The whole experience was unpleasant, we first ordered the grilled shrimp appetizer which says grilled shrimp with a lemon butter sauce over a bed of rice, what we got was spicy shrimp over a bed of rice with a couple peppers and mushrooms thrown in, we returned that, I ordered the smothered merchant as it was recommended to be tender, that was a joke, I could barely even chew most of it, My husband ordered the steak wrapped in bacon and was so disappointed he only ate 2 bites and both of our potatoes were under cooked, we said nothing and just asked for the bill, Good thing I looked because they had tried to charge me $5 extra for my meal...I would never go back

Visited September 2012
Deming
“Good Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We went here at dinner time and there was not too many people. The waitress was nice and attentive. Our food arrived nice and hot and was not bad. I had the smothered chicken with mushrooms and rice. The rice was a little hard. Salad bar looked clean and stocked.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“Great hamburger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Good steaks and a nice big salad wagon too! It seemed clean and very friendly.

Visited July 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best option for a steak in TorC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

A better experience that those relayed in the last few reviews... We have a great waitress who was quite attentive and very respectful of parent wishes while anticipating the needs of the underage. Food was quite good - not 5 star quality but the place does not make itself out to be either. Big draw is the salad bar which others in my party had and enjoyed quite a bit. I stuck with steak, other than being a bit over-cooked from my requested rare it also was quite good. It is an older property with some unfortunate carpet stains but I would not in anyway call it a 'dirty' place as others have.

• Visited July 2012