“Biggest meatballs ever! & Reasonably priced!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Dessert
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Texas
“Biggest meatballs ever! & Reasonably priced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I ordered the spaghetti & meatballs - I was only able to eat 2 of the meatballs & about half of the noodles. Portions were much larger than I had expected ..... certainly made a great snack for later!!

Visited July 2014

Albuquerque
“Cafe BELLA LUCA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is alway a great place to eat while in T or C. Nice atmosphere. Its centrally located downtown where you can walk to a lot of good restaurants.

Visited April 2014
“Don't bother.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I tried to eat here one time last year while staying in town, and after having at least three employees walk by me and not one even acknowledge I was standing there to be seated, I left. I guess having only four of the many tables in use makes them too busy. So I went back to T or C again and thought I'd give it another try since, quite frankly other than Denny's, they are the only dinner in town, and they are closed for two weeks for training. I will certainly not try again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Lasagne!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

A bit disappointed, thought it a bit dark and dingy - very open planned. I had the fish stew which was average, wife say's her vegetarian lasagne was the best lasagne she has ever tasted! The beer selection was also very good!!

Visited June 2014
Parker, Colorado, United States
“one of the gems you can find in TorC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been going to Truth or Consequences for years to join friends for offroad riding in the area. For years I never gave the town much of a second look until I started staying there and enjoying the local flavor.
There are several great places to eat, Cafe Bella Luca is top of my list.

Cafe Bella Luca is an outstanding Italian restaurant, I took my wife there on a road trip last Winter to share the experience.

• Visited November 2013