“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Hard to believe there is an Italian restaurant of this quality in ToC. The food is excellent, great wine and beer menu. Service was great. I try and eat here every time I am in ToC.

Visited October 2012

76% Recommend
West Warwick, Rhode Island
“Wow-REAL food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I and my soul brother were on the last leg of our soul road trip ending in Truth or Consequences for massages and hot springs as a treat for driving thru 22 states and heading thru 4 more before home..We wanted great food and we found it! Everything was fresh(it could have jumped off the plate)! I ordered eggplant and my brother ordered lasagna-WOW! The taste of the red sauce was out of this world! Every bite from beginning to end was heaven! My plate of eggplant came a bit overdone(sent right back and the next one came out perfect!). We had a bottle of wine-previously ordered 2, but were out...The wife of the owner suggested a taste of what she thought we might like-Bingo-perfect-again! Then because of the mishap with my eggplant-they took the bottle of wine off the bill-Wow-again-didn't have to ask-they just did it! Then of course I had to try chocolate soup-wow-another winner..This place is one of the BEST we tasted and enjoyed through 22 states!!!Go there-it's a must!!! Thanks so much for making REAL food-not ----! you know what I mean...there is enough of THAT stuff around...Perfect ending to a perfect trip.....Soul Sister Terry and Soul Brother Lowell from Rhode Island....

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancaster, PA
“Try it - You'll Like It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had dinner at Bell Luca several weeks ago and were not disappointed. My eggplant parm was excellent - maybe the best I have had anywhere. The blueberry pomegranite sangria was yummy. In addition to a delicous dinner it sure is a nice touch to have the owners stop but and chat. Give Bella Luca a try!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Who'd have thought?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

You can get high class food (and good seafood) in T or C! Sea scallops, cooked perfectly, buttery and smooth over a creamy, rich risotto. Balanced with a appropriately bitter and garlicky side of broccolini. An inexpensive, yet crisp and refreshing, bottle of sauvignon (sp?) blanc to finish it all off.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northern NM
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We really hadn't expected to find a restaurant this nice in sleepy little T or C. This restaurant is good enough to be located in any major city, but instead brings excellence to small town New Mexico. What a find! We visited twice. We had the New Mexico pizza on one evening, and had pasta dishes on the other evening. Everything we ate was great! The servers were pleasant and down to earth. We especially enjoyed the nice crusty bread with seasoned olive oil that they bring as a starter.

Visited September 2012