I've read reviews of Kachina Lodge Resort where people commented that the motel is in need of an update. It isn't. The classic kind of look is part of the charm. Regardless of age, the place is well kept. It is a large Lodge conveniently located off of one of the main roads through town, less than a mile to the Taos Art Museum and Kit Carson Museum, and a short drive to the historic city center.
They offer a lot for the money. We stayed in a small, but comfortable room with access to complimentary wi-fi. The lodge also has a pool, a restaurant/bar, event space, and a large common area where they host Native American dancers nightly. Guests staying here will probably fall in love with the delicious hot breakfast served in the cafe. We certainly enjoyed our visit here and in Taos overall.
- Also Known As:
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Hotel
- Kachina Lodge Resort And Meeting Hotel Taos
- Best Western Taos
- Taos Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 118 Full Service Resort Style Property. Nightly Taos Pueblo Indian Dances May-Oct. Outdoor Heated pool. Full Hot Breakfast included in Rate. Complimentary WIFI, shuttle (within 5 mile radius) 24 hr desk staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Kachina Lodge Resort and Meeting Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.