“Llama Trek - Experience of a Lifetime on 5/23/13” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 activities in Taos
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Edmonds, Washington
“Llama Trek - Experience of a Lifetime on 5/23/13”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Thank you so much for a fabulous experience.
Everything was perfect in every way.
Rio is a dear and I know he will enjoy many more years of treking with you and your guests.
It truly doesn't get better than having your shoulder rubbed by such a sweet treking partner.

Stuart, your work in preserving the wilderness is very heartwarming. Thank you for doing that for us and all the generations to come.

Many blessings to you.
N and J

Pinckney, Michigan
“Fantastic adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

On a girls trip to Santa Fe recently, three of us decided to try out "Lunch with the Llamas". What a great time we had. The scenery was amazing. My llama was Raja (aka Chewie) and he was so-o-o sweet. We hiked down into the river gorge with our wonderful guide, Stuart. He was so knowledgable about the history of the area and he answered all our questions about the area. Stuart also fixed up a wonderful lunch and gave us so much encouragement as we headed back up to the top. Our llama trek was definitely a highlight of our trip to New Mexico and I would recommend it to everyone. Don't miss out on this experience.

Visited April 2013
“THIS GUY DESERVES A NOBEL PRIZE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Your trip with the llamas is only the beginning. No matter how long or short your experience is it will truly be memorable and you are foolish not to take this opportunity if you are within at least 100 miles. Food is delicious and healthy, the hike is wonderful and company could not be better kept. Don't sleep on this guy

Whitmore Lake, MI
“Can't say enough.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Two friends and I went on the llama trek this past week on a girls trip to New Mexico. Reading the other reviews, what more can I say other than the whole experience was wonderful. Stewart guided us through the gorge with patience and care and answered the million questions we had. The views were excellent and Stewart let us sit by the Rio Grand while he set up a delicious lunch. Talk about feeling privileged. Oh, and did I mention I am in love my llama K2? What a sweetie! Would do it again in a quick minute. Thank you Stewart for the amazing experience. Your trek was the highlight of our trip.

Brighton, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
“Wild Earth Llama Adventures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Last week I went on a girls' trip to Santa Fe. One day we spent the day with Stuart and Wild Earth Llama Adventures--the Lunch with a llama trip. I cannot begin to tell you what an awesome adventure that was. There were three of us and we each had our own llama that somehow matched each of our personalities. My llama-Diego was such a sweetheart but so were Raja and K2. We chose the trip down the switchbacks to the river. Stuart was so patient and careful with us as we traveled down the canyon and then back up. He also provided an awesome lunch. Stuart has so much knowledge of the environment as well as the history of the area. AND he is so nice and tons of fun himself. I would love to do this again and I would recommend it to anyone--no matter your age (we are all 3 in our early 60s). Definitely the trip of a lifetime.