“just right” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Reservations
davelsn
“just right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

I've eaten lunch and dinner at Dragonfly and every time I've had nicely seasoned meals that made it worthwhile eating out. I love the Dragonfly cafe's creative menu and entrees - their eclairs are delectable and the croissants are comparable to the best in the world. The granola is fantastic, and the cookies are really, really good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Best Meal in Taos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

This little restaurant is a gem. It's also a nice break from the southwest cuisine, if you're looking for one. I had the lemon risotto, which was prepared with roasted peppers, portabello mushrooms & goat cheese. We also tried the pumpkin cornbread, which was incredible. They have a pretty courtyard & also a cozy indoor dining area. We'll definitely be back!

West Chester, Ohio
“Can't say enough about this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2009

We just returned from Taos and had a wonderful meal at "Dragonfly Cafe". On Monday evenings the serve Eastern Indian fare. We lucked into it. The setting is quite nice and the service was wonderful! The owner raises her own herbs, chickens and does the cooking. The staff was very delightful and helpful. Our meal and wine and dessert was great! They have a regular menu but we happened on Monday nights special menu. If you go to Taos don't miss this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“A little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2007

We stayed overnight in Taos, and the following morning decided to have breakfast at this Cafe. I choose the home made granola with fruit and the house made Greek style yoghurt. This had to be the best breakfast I've had while on the road, so good in fact I also bought a packet of the granola.

My wife had the two eggs any style, with the breakfast potatoes, which was enough. Had we stayed in Taos any longer we would have had breakfast there every day.

Portland, OR
“simply, fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2007

I recently had lunch at the Dragonfly Cafe, and it was by far, one of the best restaurant experiences I have had in a long time. The setting and staff were wonderful, and the food was even better. They had such unique meals, and the bakery section of the small cafe was to die for! This place is not the easiest to find, so if your in Taos, be sure to seek it out! :)