“Can't wait for a cup of joe from WCC” 5 of 5 stars

575-737-5299
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 110 Restaurants in Taos
Jemez Springs, New Mexico
“Can't wait for a cup of joe from WCC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I am a self proclaimed latte snob - consistently for over 10 years I have been enjoying outstanding lattes at World Cup Cafe. Coffee drinking friends love the plain coffee too.

Visited May 2014

Evergreen, Colorado
“Looking for a good, strong espresso?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

World Cup makes great espresso! I love staying at b and b's, and did so in Taos. It's my experience that most mid-priced b and b's serve drip coffee, albeit made with good beans and freshly ground. Sometimes you just need an espresso.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spanaway, Washington
“Quaint and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

The service was excellent, the coffee amazing. They offered toast for breakfast. I thought it strange at first but it was quite tasty. Organic, fair trade, environmentally conscious. Prices were reasonable. The staff were very sweet to me.

• Visited June 2014
Chelsea, Canada
“Great cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Spent a week in Taos eating hotel breakfast. Missed my morning yogurt and granola so much. Such a treat to find this cafe with the best coffee and yogurt and granola! Delish. Great place to sit and sip and look at the walls. Love.

• Visited October 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Best coffee for miles around!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I may have made a mistake by stopping here because now I will measure every other espresso I've ever had to the one here at World Cup. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is small but warm, and the coffee...well..it's amazing. I knew from the moment I swished my espresso around in the cup I had a great cup. The ONLY reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because they don't accept credit/debit cards. Everything else is absolutely wonderful!

• Visited May 2014